KeyBank® Auto Key Control System
Why should you lose a sale because of a missing car key, and why should the car in your dealership inventory have a dent that no one knows the origin of? Why should the car in your lot be easily stolen with its key? If any of the above scenarios paints a picture of something that you have experienced, or don’t want to experience, then we have a solution that will be perfect for you. KeyBank Auto Key Control is what you need.
The KeyBank Auto Key Control System is an automotive key storage innovation that offers control and reliable access to the automotive key cabinet of a car dealership. It was designed specifically for tracking automotive keys in a car dealership. The system combines a secured, tamper-proof steel automotive key cabinet with state of the art software to meet the robust needs of the automotive industry’s quest to achieve both key tracking and key security management. The KeyBank Auto Key Control System will meet and exceed your expectations and we will help you decide if this is the best solution for your dealership.
If you would like to have the confidence of knowing your staff and your customers will never have to wait to find the appropriate keys then contact us today!
We can’t wait to help you.
How KeyBank Auto Works
Dealerships across the U.S. use KeyBank systems every day to secure vehicle keys and protect inventory. KeyBank works for them because:
- System access is strictly controlled by user codes or a biometric device, such as the fingerprint reader.
- Managers determine employees’ level of access to the system, using five different access levels.
- Keys can be returned to any location in the cabinet and the system remembers that location.
- Smart Key locations in the cabinet are individually illuminated for instant visual ID.
- KeyBank records the access history for each key.
- The key system works as a stand-alone or interfaces with the dealership’s PC, network or in-house system.
Asset Management at Its Best
KeyBank is ideal for new and used car dealerships, service departments, and rental car fleets. This well-tested key security system helps you:
- Never lose a sale because you can’t find the keys
- Eliminate key and remote replacement costs
- Eliminate the mess and hassles of lock boxes and pegboards
- Protect assets
- Dramatically reduce liabilities for theft and possibly reduce your floor plan insurance premiums
- Reduce or eliminate mystery mileage and damage
- Increase productivity
- Check the status and location of your vehicle inventory in real time, any time
- Analyze vehicle demo histories to find slow movers
- Analyze sales force performance on demos
- Create audit trails
- Manage accountability in REAL-TIME
Key Management Reports
With KeyBank, you generate real-time reports that provide an all-important audit trail. Use the system’s built-in, 12 button key pad and screen to create such KeyBank reports as:
- Vehicle Inventory Report – Helps determine vehicle status, gives real time location of vehicles and helps analyze fast/slow movers and evaluate a sales force.
- Vehicle History Report – Shows how many times each car is demo’d, helps track car mileage, and indicates who has driven which car and when.
- Employee History Report – Analyzes the number of demo drives, the effectiveness of a sales team and the number of vehicles each employee has out on loan.
The KeyBank Auto System
- Stand-alone or networkable
- Up to 2,000 programmable user codes
- 48 hour battery backup
- Built-in RS-232 for connectivity to printers, other devices
- Optional Ethernet connectivity
- Built-in internal card reader interface
- 125 – 2,000 key capacity
- 32″ x 32″ x 7.5″ cases
- Wall mounted
- Expandable up to 10 cabinets per KeyBank
- Report generator
- 1/8″ stainless steel tamper-proof Smart Keys
- 18 gauge steel cabinet
- 13 gauge steel door
- 330 lb. Medeco pick lock
- 300-lb pick resistant plate
- Built-in backlight display
- Backlit LCD, 12 button keypad
- 2 line, 16 character menu screen
Multiple entry access options:
- Biometric fingerprint reader
- Magnetic card reader
- Proximity card reader
- Hand geometry reader
Smart System Key Rings
- Tamper-proof locking key mechanism
- No tools required to close assembly
- 5/32” stainless steel rings
- Smart-switch solution replaces welded and crimped rings
- Serialized/color coded hubs to identify rings and prevent substitution
Key-PRO III Software
Another key component of KeyBank is the Morse Watchmans’ Key-PRO III™ software designed to enhance installation, programming, customization, maintenance, and reporting capabilities.
The oh-so-easy to use Key-PRO software also provides:
- Built-in Scheduler – Automatically downloads all KeyBank data to a secure PC, allowing system managers to sort and analyze information for maximum access control and security.
- Exclusive Synchronization – Transmits programming modifications anytime from multiple locations.
- Maximized Network Capabilities – Manages multiple KeyBank systems and generate reports from remote locations.
- Extensive Key Management Reporting – Traces key movements by time, date, and user codes; sort data by different criteria; view and print activity reports.
- Local Area Network Access – Accesses the systems over a LAN and perform functions on any KeyBank from any remote location via TCP/IP.
The Smart Key System
KeyBank is called the Smart Key System because a Smart Key locking mechanism is attached to each key. These Smart Keys – electronically monitored, color-coded and virtually tamper-proof – communicate directly with the KeyBank system.
Manufactured exclusively by Morse Watchmans for KeyBank, our Smart Keys have tamper-proof locking and are reusable, too.